Share your Anti-Anxiety/Calming Methods

Okay to ha. Sinubukan ko now lang. Di naman ako anxious ngayon pero it made really be mindful sa inhale exhale.

Tinary ko rin :slight_smile:

Stretching and breathing exercises.

I also drink warm milk before going to sleep

So ang taas ng anxiety ko kahapon pa. I slept early pero putol putol at nagising ako ng past 1am. So I decided to just work. Natapos ko yung hinihinging report but sobrang hirap kumalma.

Nag-tea ako. 2 servings. Wala pa din. I drank milk. Same. So I did some mindfulness meditation, breathing exercises. 2 ten minutes. Ayun. Okay naman ko ngayon.

Reminding myself that I have to let go of things I have no control of also helps me. I realized, nakakatulong din sa akin na sabihin verbally “I can be with this.” “I can let this be.” “I can let this go.” Acknowlegdging, “this is my current reality and I just have to take things one day at a time.”

Breathe in, breathe out. :smile:

5 Likes

nangyayari sa kin to! ang ginagawa ko (siguro hindi magwo-work to sa iba) required ang background noise para makatulog. minsan iniiwan ko na lang nakabukas yung tv/radio/minsan podcast kasi pag tahimik yung kwarto, aatake na yung anxiety

1 Like

I play video games on my Nintendo Switch.

An excellent way to escape reality and forget about the ills of life for a few hours.

2 Likes

Doing yoga everyday for the past three weeks. May corporate account din kami ng Headspace which I listen to at the start and end of a day.

I am diffusing lavender + cedarwood essential oil now.

2 Likes

I do breathing exercises. And if it’s not working, I do something that makes me happy. Kahit super simple lang (from buying ice cream to listening to music to calling a friend). I list down these things from time to time. I call this my #blisstracker. And when anxiety kicks in the next time around, I check my tracker, at gagawin ko naman yung wala pa sa list ko. Effective for me so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I just lie down flat on the floor (if I’m at home) and take deep breaths

1 Like

Ui! Pahingi log in ng headspace. loljoke hahahaha

Hahaha, kung puwede lang sana. Kaya linked sa lahat ng agency accounts ko login email. May free trial siya. :grin:

Joke lang kasi yun, haaha a

If I feel alone, nanonood ako ng horror kasi pakiramdam ko hindi ako nag-iisa.

3 Likes

Nasabe mo na to. Haha but I appreciate it. And also I kennat, Im skerrd

1 Like

^ sa skl thread ko nasabi. :embarasslaff:

OnT: I bury myself in work to deviate from anxiety.

I cry when all else fail. Minsan yun na lang talaga. Kailangan ilabas. Tapos mbabawasan yung anxiety kahit papaano.

2 Likes

Cats!!!

2 Likes

I watch magical and fairy tale movies with happy endings. It makes me feel good and make me believe that all’s well that ends well. That everything’s going to be fine. That it is just a phase. That my happy ending is just waiting around the river bend.

1 Like

Also I listen to Indian ghazals. There’s something very calming about them. :relaxed: :sleeping:

1 Like