Never Ending Love Story

Try ko lang, in case you all have actual time to join in this game. I thought it would be fun to create a story out of all the people who comes to Peyups everyday :smile_cat:
Also kasi you can tell a lot about a person by the stuff they make up haha.
I used to play this game with my siblings as a teenager.

RULES:

it’s the 3-word dugtungan but longer. Wayyy longer.
Minimum 3 sentences if you want to add.
Overarching theme: Love story, so the ultimate goal is the two bidas must end up together in the end no matter what [absurd and outlandish stuff] happens in between!
can have adventure/sci-fi/comedy elements too for those who loathe sappy stuff)
Language: English, Tagalog, Taglish
I’ll start! :smiley:

Stella lived in a small village with her family. She has 3 younger siblings and her parents work at the farm owned by the richest man in the village. One day, when Stella turned 18, her parents talked to her. Their house was too small, there was never enough money or food to go around. She must help them by finding a position somewhere. Her father has found her a job as a companion to an elderly lady who lives two villages over.

7 Likes

Stella goes to work for the first time. She completes her work day and takes care of the elderly lady. Before she goes home, a guy comes in the house.

“Hi, I’m Hyun Bin. Thank you for taking care of grandma today,” he said.

3 Likes

Slightly yamot si Stella kasi late sya sa tongits game nya. Sabi nya, “you’re welcome, but please don’t be late next time”. Tumango lang si Hyun Bin, with a slight smile with dimples and kissable lips. :inlove:

3 Likes

“Hmp. Sino ba itong pacute na 'to, hindi naman cute.” Iniisip ni Stella na hindi siya magpapadala sa mga rich, feeling, entitled guys. She is focused on her work, and earning a living for her family. She has no time for love.

2 Likes

So off she went to her tongits game. Pero sira na diskarte nya for the day.

Paslowmo na hinawi ni fafa Hyun Bin ang black silky hair nya, sabay kagat ng labi. “Magiging akin din kita.” Narinig sya ni lola at binatukan. “Huwag na huwag mong iistorbohin yan si Stella, I like her!”

3 Likes

Hyun Bin smiled at his grandma.
“Lola thats great. I like her too.”
After kissing her cheek nagpunta na sya sa sariling bedroom. He was tired from his trip. But he couldnt shake the memory of his first meeting with Stella…

2 Likes

“Hay kay gandang dilag, masungit man pero masipag. Makikita rin kitang muli, bukas pagsapit nang liwanag. Sigurado akong darating ang araw, gugustuhin mo rin akong i-hug.” At maya-maya’y napapikit na rin siya.

2 Likes

Chapter 2

“Huy, teka, isa pa! Babawi pa ako!”, sabi ni Stella sa kanyang mga ka-tongits. “Magluluto pa ako ng hapunan!”, sabi ni Zorayda. “Pauwi na si misis, lagot ako pag naabutan ako dito…”, sabi naman ni Cachupoy habang nagliligpit ng baryang napanalunan.

Napa-kibit balikat na lang si Stella. “Pestengyawa! Napakamalas ko talaga sa sugal. Buti sana kung swerte sa pag-ibig…”

BLAG! May tumatakbong lalaki na bumangga kay Stella.

3 Likes

“Snatcher!!!” sigaw ng isang babae na humahabol sa lalaking bumangga kay Stella.

“Hindi, hindi ako yun! Wala akong kinalaman dyan.” ang sabi ng lalaki. Napatingin nang mabuti si Stella sa kanya. He was tall, tan, and surprisingly good looking. Maganda ang tindig. Wearing only a plain white shirt and jeans, he is simple but looks so fresh. Parang ang bango tingnan at hindi mo mapapagisipang snatcher.

1 Like

Tinitigang mabuti ni Stella ang lalaki. Parang pamilyar ang pagmumukha nito.
San nga ba niya ito nakita? The man was staring at her too.

"Ikaw ba ang anak ng katiwala at kusinera sa farm ng parents ko?

And she realized it was Matthew, ang anak ng boss ng kanyang mga magulang. Stella has never seen him this close before, kaya hindi niya ito kaagad nakilala. What was he doing here?

1 Like

Flashback in sepia:

Sina Stella at Matthew naghahabulan kasi hinila ni Matthew ang buhok ni Stella.

Back to present:
Kinabukasan nakita ulit ni Stella si Matthew. She was trying to get his attention and see if he can remember her. Napansin nyang may extra kembot si Matthew pag naglalakad…

1 Like

She shrugged that off and continued to think of how nice Matthew was. She thinks she is already falling in love… But what will her parents say, her friends too if they find out about his socio economic status.

1 Like

The next day, Stella was watering Yoon Sang-ah’s plants while daydreaming about Matthew, when the elderly lady interrupted her thoughts.
“Yung apo ko, Hyun Bin, bait yun,” she said in broken Tagalog. She migrated from Seoul in the 1990’s. Stella learned later that Mrs. Yoon and her late husband did not have their own child, but adopted Hyun Bin as a baby before they left South Korea. Since the couple were already old when they had him, they thought it best for him to call them grandpa and grandma or lolo and lola in the Philippines. It turned out that Hyun Bin has always been a dutiful grandson to them. And now that Mrs. Yoon is a widow, he has been attending to her needs until recently, when he needed to go to grad school. So he sought for a companion for her.

This revelation about Hyun Bin’s past made Stella think that he might be a nice person after all, behind that “I am so handsome and confident” facade. That left her curious about him, but thought that her connection with Matthew is undeniable. Magkababata sila, and she couldn’t erase those memories.

2 Likes

“Matapang, matalino, walang takot kahit kanino”, Mrs. Yoon continues to add, rousing Stella from her reverie.

“Mayabang po ata dapat”, Stella says under her breath. She remembers again the pagpa-cute of Hyun Bin, “Ugh!”

4 Likes

Pinagmamasdan ni Hyun Bin ang kanyang lola mula sa bintana nang maalala nyang kailangan nyang mag unpack ng box of his stuff from grad school in Switzerland. Pagbukas ng kahon, una nyang nilabas ang violin, natigilan panandali, ngunit maya maya pa ay tumugtog ng Canon in D Major habang tanaw sa bintana ang pag-usok ng siga sa bakuran. Napabuntong hininga siya at naisip, “Nasaan na kaya si Matthew?”

2 Likes

:rotflmao:

It started wheb he turned 12. Hyun Bin had always liked his best friend at his boarding school. Bruno was smart, uproariously funny and generous. He came from a good family. When Bruno learned that Hyun Bin was an orphan, Bruno made sure to invite Hyun Bin along whenever his family visited and took him out on ski trips.

Hyun Bin thought he was just fond of Bruno as a brother would be. But everything changed when they turned 12. Bruno brought back pictures from their summer vacation. He showed Hyun Bin pictures of a very pretty girl named Saske. Bruno met her in Japan over the summer and she has become his girlfriend.

Hyun Bin could not explain the sharp stab of pain mixed in with fury at this news. He should be happy for Bruno right? He only wants the best for his friend. But he wasnt happy. He was in fact, absolutely miserable. What was happening to him?!

1 Like

There were so many fond memories from his teenage years at that boarding school in Switzerland. Napaisip siya kung ano ba talaga ang binabalikan niya sa Switzerland. Even for grad school, he went there in search for what? Inakala niyang makikita niya ulit dun si Bruno. But it turned out, he went to Japan to be with his girlfriend, Saske. That only left Hyun Bin with an empty feeling.

Chapter 3

“Wilkomme!” said the Swiss Immigration Officer as she handed back Matthew his passport. He proceeded to the baggage claim area, looking for his very pinkalicious Rimowa. He remembered choosing that particular color because it reminded him of his first love’s lips. He let out a little giggle just thinking about Alden.

As his Rimowa made its way towards him, a hand suddenly grabbed the very pinkalicious bag.

“Come with me. We’ve been waiting forrr you.”, whispered a short-haired lady with an Israeli accent. "Do you have the zmoked fish inside? "

“Who are you?”, Matthew confusingly answered.

“Follow me. I’ll take you to Eddie Garcia. Make zure you have the teen-a-pah. Come, the carrr is waiting.”

:shock: Shookt si Matthew pero naalala niya ang bilin ng kanyang tatay (na boss ng mga magulang ni Stella). Hanapin niya sa airport ang isang babae na kamukha ni Anne Curtis, at ibigay ang tinapa sa kanyang Tito Ed. At huwag na huwag itong bubuksan hangga’t hindi nakakarating ng Switzerland.

“Let’s go.”, sagot niya nang may kaba. “Kalurkey”, sabi naman niya sa sarili nya.

2 Likes

Nakarating si Matthew sa bahay ng Tito Ed niya. It was actually a huge mansion on top of a hill, surrounded by luscious greenery. Tumuloy siya sa guest room kung saan siya matutulog for a few days before magstart ang grad school. Hindi na muna niya pinansin ang magandang view mula sa kanyang room at dali dali niyang binuksan ang kanyang pinkalicious Rimowa suitcase. He couldn’t believe na pinabaon sa kanya ng tatay niya ang tinapa. “Wala bang tinapa dito?” he thought as he brought out the brown package.