Best Beach Escapade

Be it local or international, describe the most pristine beach you have ever been to or your most memorable escapade at the Beach! (Hinde Beach house bbq ha!)

Mine: Puka Beach, Boracay, 2012. I remember laying down on the white, fine, sands with small Puka shells,
hearing the waves of crystal clear waters while HHWW with my bf then (hubby now). It was our first out of town getaway so it was indeed special.

We organized this music and surf festival in San Felipe, Zambales in 2014.

Ang saya lang.

2 Likes

Aside from Boracay, best beach escapade for me ang pag island hopping sa Coron at Puerto Princesa. Ang fresh pa ng lunch na boodle fight! I miss the beach!!!

Boracay Station 1
El Nido Resorts - Lagen, Miniloc, Apulit, Pangulasian
Coron island-hopping
Sabtang, Batanes
I’ve been everywhere but we truly have the best beaches in the world.

Virgin Island in Bantayan. Best beach for me. Pero kokonti pa lang naman napuntahan kong beach — Boracay, Mactan, Samal, Siargao — so wala masyadong comparison. Pero yung sa Virgin Island, ito yung parang distilled water yung tubig. Ang clear. Ang lamig. Ibang klase!

2 Likes

Casiguran, Aurora. Yung subjects ng late father ko for his dissertation nasa isang part ng Casiguran we had to rent a boat to get there. Ang ganda and tahimik for me. Yun nga lang, kailangan ng malaria shots/medication if you’re heading by the area kasi ganun siyang ka-remote.

1 Like

Boracay remains to be a favorite. :wiggle: We’ve seen it from having mostly caucasian tourists before to more Asians now and been to it during peak, off-peak and closure seasons. Same old, same old ang feeling, always comforting. :heartpump:

1 Like

Amanpulo. I was lucky enough to be contacted by a billionaire software tycoon and philanthropist to spend time with his family.

Masaya kasi libre lahat.

2 Likes

Debutunaay Beach sa Busuanga. Aksidenteng nadiscover habang nasa monitoring mission for an NGO about a decade ago. Blue waters, walang tao. Ang saya lang.

1 Like

Loooove Casiguran! Remote, and you have the whole beach to yourself. Plus I like that there are tidal pools, kaya parang may sarili kang hot tub. :grin:

I also love Dahican Beach in Mati City. That’s where I first witnessed a sea turtle lay eggs (132!!!), and also got the chance to see them hatch (different batch, though). Amazing experience. There’s surfing, the beach also is white sand, and there’s a coral reef perfect for snorkeling nearby.

1 Like

Balabac, Palawan is the best beach experience I had so far. :inlove: This is considering I’ve been to a number of local beaches including some of the famous ones - Boracay, Bohol, Camiguin, Coron, Kalanggaman, Malapascua, Siquijor, Samal Island etc. (Siargao is an item in the travel bucket list pa) Although medyo mahirap lang puntahan. This beach is perfect for those na ayaw ng crowded and highly commercialized beaches and yung ok lang matulog sa tent. The sand in Punta Sebaring (one of the islands in Balabac) is better than Boracay’s (I kid you not). We literally swam with pawikans. The corals are so alive and beautiful. Ate fresh catch from the sea daily and one-to-sawa na crabs.

3 Likes

Aaah! A dream! Halos dulo na ng Pilipinas ang Balabac!

Siargao! Love the island life. Nag rent ako ng bike (padyak) para maka-ikot ikot. Kain-tulog-yoga-pasyal ginawa ko sa 3 araw na solo travel. Sarap!

Gusto ko din balikan Bondi beach sa Sydney. Nag coastal walk ako - 6km na lakaran with amazing views - from Coogee beach to Bondi beach at isa yun sa highlights ng Sydney travel ko last year. Hindi ko lang naexperience lumublob sa tubig kase medyo winter pa noon.

1 Like

Blue Lagoon in Pagudpud back in 2006! The bluest blue of the sea, the gentlest waves, and the whitest sand :inlove: And we were the only ones there! Definitely my favorite beach :ocean:

6 months ago I was surprised that the beach popped into my head while I was in labor for the first time. It’s still my happy place :inlove:

1 Like

Hindi ako beach person kaya sobrang konti lanv napuntahan kong mga beach. Boracay, Bohol. Pero pinaka-nag-enjoy ako sa Camiguin (White Island).

Unfortunately di na siya ok. :sad: Went there first time in 2007, sobrang konting tao pero according to bf at that time (now le spouse), nadisappoint siya kasi nung pumunta daw siya nung 2002, walang katao-tao at walang resort. We went back in 2009, andami na resort, andami tao sa beach at may isang resort pa na sobrang laki at baduy yung theme. Aargh, uncontrolled tourism sucks.

One of the many Best Beach Escapade ko is wayback 2008 sa Potipot Island nagdecide kame may overnight camping pagdating ng 4 pm lahat ng turista may sundo pabalik sa mga ibang resort pati caretaker may sundo.

Ayun nasolo nameng tatlo ang Island overnight. :blush:

Oo nga eh. Went back a couple of times til 2010. May mga resort na. Sayang talaga. :frowning:

1 Like

Bondi Beach, Australia. just because I saw Hugh Jackman in swim shorts :yummy:

Pinas beaches solid!!!
The usuals Boracay, Coron, El Nido
But my favorite is Sumilon
Ok din Panglao and Manjuyod

3 Likes