El Nido

2 Likes

+1 kay Balesin, esp the beach near the clubhouse

1 Like

Panglao
Coron
Borawan
Nagsasa Cove

I did a solo trip to Langkawi, Malaysia 2013 and 14.

Hindi matao and the place I stayed at is super nice, parang bahay kubo sa tubig yung villas lalo na yung resto nila na parang nasa gitna ka ng dagat.

Coron, Palawan. We enjoyed our first trip so much, loved the snorkeling (better than el nido). When we got back home, we immediately bought tickets back to Coron :slight_smile:

1 Like

Patar Beach, Bolinao, Pangasinan, summer 2012.

Post-graduation trip ng college barkada. Sobrang ganda, sobrang tahimik kasi di pa sikat yung beach, mga 20 people lang yata yung kasabay namin noon doon. Ngayon balita ko marami nang turista.

1 Like

Camiguin White Island
Panglao

1 Like

I won’t forget Raya Island in Phuket. White, fine sand, beautiful, clear sky, few people (at that time), big, strong waves, sparkling waters.

We were riding the waves and all of a sudden, a very strong undercurrent hit us. We got caught in it. Panic was setting in. Just in time for another breath, my brother pulled me out of the water. I thought I was going to die. Despite knowing how to swim, I never underestimated the ocean again. :ocean::beach_umbrella::bikini:

1 Like

Agree sa Virgin Island. Ito yung ang kalmado lahat, pati yung tubig dagat. We were a group of 9 girls nung nagpunta kami way back 2005. Ang saya non kasi gabi gabi kami lasing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Balesin. Yung Balesin Villa beach front. Feeling privileged kami nun ng husband ko + SIL and her husband. Nasesense namin na takang taka yung mga kasabay namin sa trip dahil hindi naman kami mukang makaka afford ng membership (tama naman sila :biglaugh: )

Malapascua. Ang saya na madaming challenge dahil ang layoooo but sulit. we were travelling for almost a day from Manila. Ang wild nung bangka experience namin.

2 Likes

Balabac, Palawan din! Untouched beaches. May castaway feels. I’d call it a perfect paradise of no mobile signal nor electricity. Just a bit of tension though, as we were advised that there were J. Islamiyah elements in the area.

'Shrooms in Port Barton, Palawan. I swear, the waves were glittery, and the world felt like it was on surround sound.

And being high as a kite, at a Halloween party in El Nido, Palawan. Just laid in shallow waters, while in my slutty nurse costume. Muffled live reggae music from afar. Looking at the stars, and distinctly telling myself, “If this is it, if my time is done, why, it hasn’t been so bad.”

1 Like

Tondol White Beach, Anda Pangasinan. Basically just discovered it on a road trip to Western Pangasinan searching for a nice beach. Barely any resorts there in 2001. Water is clear and shallow even far from the shore. Heaps of starfishes there.

1 Like

I agree. Best beach in the Philippines! Stayed at Punta Sebaring. Camped for 3 nights at the beach, with just the light of the moon and the stars. Campfire and inuman every night. Solo namin yung place. Sobrang layo pero sobrang sulit! Taga sa presyo yung pagpunta sa Onuk island pero sulit na din lalo na kung mag-overnight stay kayo dun.

1 Like

I’ll always be partial to Marinduque :hihi: walang kaagaw sa beach.

2 Likes

+1 sa Balesin!
The beach by the clubhouse is the nicest talaga! Yan yung pinaka- beachable (the rest kasi aren’t) before ginawa yung Royal Villa.
Sarap tumambay anytime. Ganda view ng Fish Fun, you get to see planes about to land, and pag nilalabas yung horses diyan sila iniikot. Ganda rin sunset diyan (and sa Bali Village, lalo na from Nusa Dua bar).
Missing Balesin, this is the first year since 2013 na di ako makakapunta :tired_face:

1 Like

^Balesin EB next time :lol: