Where can I find a licensed government physician to sign my medical certificate?

So I’m joining the government and now I need to accomplish my pre-employment requirements. One of which is a medical certificate to be signed by a licensed government physician.

Anybody know where I can find these mythical creatures? :joy: I have my lab tests already. I just need him/her to review them and certify that I am fit for work. I’m in QC if that helps. Thanks!

Go to any government/public hospital (EAMC, PHCA, NKTI, Lung Center, etc.). Tell the triage nurse what you need to accomplish.

1 Like

Thanks! Found one! :smiley: A friend of a friend sa EAMC :laugh: Will try tomorrow.