Westworld (TV Series)

Yes, 8 episodes lang. Waaaa, panuorin niyo na so we can discuss spoilers. I kennat. :embarasslaff:

1 Like

Saw this on Twitter :laugh:

Itā€™s been a fun ride. :slight_smile: And now the long wait for season 4 :cry:

@finn We have spoiler tags naman :smiley:

Spoiler (do not click unless you've seen the finale šŸ˜†)

They killed William off :scream_cat:

Also, no more Dolores :broken_heart:

1 Like

Ok, done! All 8! I need to watch the entire season all over again to catch the details I missed. Daming quotable quotes, no? So awesome!

2 Likes

Waaaaaaaaa! On point si Twitter atey.

@UniquelyMe, yes, itā€™s freaking brilliant! Haha! Canā€™t stop raving about it. Two years to wait for S4. Ugh.

What!!! Two years???

Because of covid, I doubt if they can shoot anytime soon. Medyo ganyan din ang interval between Season 2 and 3 plus covid pa. Ang complex kasi ng production, hindi single setting so it requires a lot of resources. :bawling:

@finn i guess this show doesnā€™t have as much money as Game of Thrones, kaya ganon. Itā€™s not the number of locations, itā€™s the $$$

Actually, Westworld is more expensive per episode than GoT. GoT was $6M per episode while Westworld was $9M. Season 1 cost more than $100M. :winking:

1 Like

For real??? Then why so slowwwwww

Best viewed with subtitles. Thanks to Covid-19, I finished Season 2 na dinownload ko halos more than a year ago.

2 Likes

Im a huge fan! Kaya lang its been a while since i have seen the firsr 2 seasons so we wanted ro rewatch before starting the 3rd. Hindi na fresh lahat ng detalye. Its superbly made. Every frame every dialogue makes you feel that youā€™re sitting through a special treat, from the hands of a master.

And weird add but I love the opening themeā€¦ both the visuals and the music.

3 Likes

Hanggang season 2 lang ako kung ano nasa HBO noon. Maganda piano music theme nito.