The Most Likely Way You’ll Get Infected With Covid-19

Instead of obsessing over objects and surfaces, scientists now say the biggest infection risk comes from inhaling what someone else is exhaling, whether it’s a tiny aerosol or a larger droplet. And while a virus traveling through the air sounds terrifying, the good news is there is a safe, cheap, and effective way to stop the spread: wearing a mask. Here are the three primary pathways of transmission, and what experts know about them six months in.

Man, I still remember the early days of this pandemic. My hands were so cracked from all the handwashing.

1 Like

At the hospital yan problema ko, the handwashing and all that sanitizing making my hands dry. I’m just getting the hang of wearing a face shield, pero yung mask since Day 1 talaga. And distancing.

2 Likes

Yeah. Face shield at face mask talaga. I don’t worry too much about disinfecting groceries now though. Ang stressful kasi dati. You need to disinfect everything. Grabe maka-caution fatigue din.

2 Likes

Naku same. Medyo relaxed na kami sa mga grocery items at deliveries. Minsan bigla ako inaatake ng takot at guilt. Pero nakakatamad din naman talaga mag isa isa ng mga pinamili.

1 Like

Sa mga deliveries and groceries kasi di masyado nagdidisinfect unlike before

1 Like

Sa Omicron I think really just being with others who are infected, whether they know it or not. Highly contagious kasi so konting hinga or hatsing nasagap mo na agad.

Sa office halos iisa yung kwento nung mga nag-positive nung first week of January. They attended some party or gathering with people outside their bubble.

A weak and compromised immune system will also increase the risk of catching Covid which also applies to almost any disease but Covid only made it more important than ever…

Behavior/health practices of immediate neighbours also affects your chances of getting infected…

1 Like