Resigning in style

Hindi ako, pero may friend ako na nagpapagawa ng resignation letter. Ginawan ko siya, based sa theme song ng pokemon.

Eto umpisa:

I want to be the very best in what I do, like no one ever was. To answer customer inquiries was my test, and to train new employees was my cause. But I want to travel across the land, to search far and wide, to teach myself and understand the potential that’s inside.

4 Likes

Not me, pero fellow Iska from LB. When she resigned she printed her resignation letter…using the office printer.

Last time I resigned I sent my resignation email April 1st. Unfortunately alam na din naman nila na I was resigning (no hard feelings, told them months before) so no one even thought I was joking.

1 Like

It was a simple letter saying after years of staying with the company, I felt that the pond was becoming too small for me. Maraming iyakan na naganap after that, pero during that time talagang leap of faith na ang nangyari.

Drafting that letter was the right decision.

2 Likes

“For our mutual satisfaction, I am tendering my irrevocable resignation…”

Sorry na, bata pa ako niyan at patola sa mga boss na sinungaling. :lol::shrug:

1 Like

“It has come to this, bitches.”
Jooooooke.

I am for a kind resignation letter kahit plastic. As said here earlier, no cutting of ties.

1 Like

What about memorable resignations because of your co-workers?

When I left my first job, my friends at the company got a hold of the then Meralco Sparks football player that I had a crush on and filmed his message to show to me at my farewell party. :laugh: Doon lang ako umiyak ever. Haha.

Until now, I’m still close friends with the people I worked with from that first job. :smile: