Letter to Your Ex

This is a safe space for you to write away anything you want to say to you Ex. Type away your repressed emotion. No judgement. Bawal judgmental .

Let me start:

Hey you,
You know who you are.
Happy for you that you found peace and have a family now of your own.
They say you meet people to teach you lessons.
Thank you for teaching me that happiness is a choice.
And I have chosen to be happy…without you.

Carpe diem!

4 Likes

Hey -
I thought of sending you this back then but I chickened out at the last minute. Sabi nga ng isang banda… pinagtagpo pero hindi itinadhana.

Gone are the morning messages, how are you’s
Hugs from the back, forehead kisses
Just because someone can’t say her i love you’s.

Big fight, strong words that can’t be unsaid
Gave up, broke up, did not make up
Still no i love you said.

“He must’ve played me”, that’s what she told herself
“Must’ve been a bet, wonder what’s the prize”
“Glad i didn’t say ILY, good job, self”

Can’t say it
Won’t say it
Those three words

But with every meal cooked
Every trip taken
Every “take care” uttered
She wanted to let him know
She can’t say it
She won’t say it
But she l__ed him, nonetheless

Gone are the morning messages, how are you’s
Hugs from the back, forehead kisses
Wish she could’ve said i l__e you too

XX

4 Likes

Hey you,

Please return all my books and art, pati na yung mga camera ko. May utang ka pa pala na $1,500, sa sobrang pagyayabang mo about your job and how much you earn, magbayad ka na.

I don’t feel anything for you. Leaving you was one of the most liberating experience in my life.

8 Likes

salamat sa lahat ng regalo mo, gamit ko pa. bwahahahahahha!!!

4 Likes

Wala pa to noong nagstart ako magsulat ng ibang thread! Yikes! Binago ko na yung isang thread hahaha buti na lang wala pang nagdugtong.

===

A,

You used to say I was a liar, on everything. I told you that I loved you, you called that a lie. I kept you alive, literally, even as I had nothing left for me. You said that was a lie, too. So, pardon me if I think every single word you say is a lie, even if it comes now, when you tell me that you loved me, and that you’re sorry for what happened between us.

Thank you for being there when you were at your lowest? Liar. I can see the flames in your pants in Europe; the light from the flames was that bright.

Liar. User-fucking friendly asshole. The last time we talked was only because you needed help finding a job. Again. Not my fucking fault you can’t get hired. So, sorry not sorry, you fucking liar, wherever you are.

That’s a lie; I know exactly where you are. It was a mistake seeing your Facebook profile to catch up. I know you always look at mine - for months I paid you no mind at all yet there was your face above my Messenger feed. What are you looking for? Forgiveness? Salvation? A second chance? Me? I look at how shitty your life has been since you left. It pleases me no end.

Yesterday, the guy who knocked you up while we were together liked my post on Facebook. I still want to punch his face. Maybe I will.

I do want so much to believe that my ghost still haunts you as much as your ghost haunts me, even if you say that it does. I hope that my ghost irritates and infuriates you as much as I used to. I hope that my ghost gives you as much grief and regret as is possible for the great love we somehow lost. I hope my ghost lurks and strikes you in the quiet moments when you are alone in the room we used to share.

Don’t bother me unless you’re going to pay up. It’s around 300k. I doubt you’re going to make the money.

5 Likes

Ito specific lang to Exes. Nag post ako dun sa isa. Doon pwede messages para sa magulang, kaibigan, sarili, kahit kanino. Pero ito para lang sa exes. Haha

2 Likes

Ei, —-!

When love ends, how does it happen? I mean, how could I have loved you so much that I felt like I’d be lost without you, that I wouldn’t survive this cruel world without you, yet now it’s like I don’t even know you? How did I get from talking to you every single day and every single night, sharing everything with you, and knowing you like I know the back of my own hand to a point where I have no idea how to talk to you or what to say to you, and I have no idea who you are anymore? How did I get from not being able to breathe just thinking about losing you to not having an idea if you’re still breathing?

Really, how does that happen? Does one just wake up and suddenly realize they just don’t have feelings anymore? Does one’s heart give up and stop after so many bruises and scars? Does one just wake up and suddenly it doesn’t hurt anymore?

It doesn’t hurt anymore. This time, I can truly say this. I only hope you’re happy now. Because I am, too. Finally, I am okay. Happier even, I realize, because you’re no longer a part of my life. I know I dodged a bullet there.

Salamat sa lahat, at sorry na rin.

8 Likes

Buti ka pa nagpasalamat, yung dati kapalmuks, makikipag break na pala, kinuha pa ang mga regalo after Valentine’s day. Pinalipas muna Valentine’s para expected na May regalo para sa kanya.

2 Likes

Hey,

Hindi ko alam ano problema mo. One moment you’re nice and the other, parang wala tayong pinagsamahan. You can’t even look at me in the eyes. And I am still wondering why you never told your wife about our story.

Anyway, tahimik naman na mga buhay natin. I just can’t help wishing that one day, we’ll be good friends again :sad:

2 Likes

X,

Isang buong blog ang sinulat ko para sa’yo. Halos isang buong taon. Patay na yung blog at patay na rin lahat ng pagmamahal ko sa’yo. Sa wakas.

Pero naiisip pa din kita. Out of concern siguro. Kase delikado trabaho mo sa hospital. Kaya mag-ingat ka na lang palagi.

J

3 Likes

Para kay C.

Unang Umagang Wala Ka

Namulat ng naiiyak
Alas tres pa lang
Diwa’y gising na
Di mapatahimik ng pusong nabibiyak

Pumikit
Nagpilit
Bumalik sa himbing ng gabing nangaakit
Ngunit nakakabingi ang hikbi
Nakakaubos ng lakas ang mga luha
Nagsusumigaw ang mga salitang, nagmamakaawang maisulat

Iniisip saan pa nagkulang
Ano pa kayang dapat sanang nagawa
Ilang dasal pa kaya ang dapat sana’y inalay

Nais magalit, magwala, sumigaw
Manumbat, magkipagaway
Ngunit kanino? At bakit?
Wala namang magbabago

Ito ang unang umagang mag isa
Ngunit mas mapait ang katotohanang
May madami pang bukas na wala ka…

Maari bang magbawi at akin ka nalang habambuhay…

3 Likes

For the first time in over a decade, I cried for us. Really cried.

I cried for what was - the love that we shared, the memories we made. I cried for the times we hurt each other because we were too afraid. I cried because I chose to leave. I cried because you let me go.

Don’t get me wrong, I do not regret the path I chose. But I guess I never really processed what happened to us. And I never acknowledged that the love was real.

I am happy now. And I sincerely hope that you are too. I hope you find that person who will always be there for you and will hold you even as you cry for a love that was never meant to be. I hope you found your forever too.

9 Likes

2 months pregnant ka na. Talagang sa straight path ka na tumungo. Buti naman isa sa atin magkakaka-anak na. I’m happy for you. Thanks sa pag-aalok maging Ninang. Bawal namang tumanggi, tsaka wala naman ako balak tumanggi. Kaya ba hindi mo sinasabi sa boyfriend mo na ex mo ko, kasi gusto mo pa rin ako maging parte ng buhay mo at wala kayong maging issue ni bf, or dahil wala ka talagang balak sabihin sa mundo about me? Keber lang naman kung ano mang rason mo. Naka-usad na naman, hindi lang nakakalimot. Wehehe.

8 Likes

C,

If you miss me and I miss you, then why are we doing this?

I miss you…

Lab, your Grasha…

1 Like

Alam ko namang kaya panay ang post mo sa ig stories ngayon eh para makita ko. Akala mo naman magi guilt trip mo ako.

Hay. Sabi natin magmo move on na tayo di ba??? Move on na.

Add friend- unfriend- add uli??? Unli? Di ka ba napapagod?? Kalalaki mong tao, napaka chismoso mo. May bago ka nang jowa huuuuuuuy. Istahpeet

6 Likes

Bakit ba ang kulit mo kasi?

I’m no longer that guy who’d drop everything for you. Why should I even lift a finger to help you? Not like you appreciated it while we were together. Forgive me for thinking that your gratitude and appreciation is way too late to have any sincerity. Besides, I don’t want to be the person you blame for ruining your life again. Not my fault you reached 40 with nothing to show for it.

I was just waiting for my ship to come in when we were together. I know you hear this all the time, but hey, it came. Maybe because you weren’t leeching every single peso off me.

Oo nga pala, may utang ka pa. That’s got to get paid some time.

1 Like

Ekis:

Tatawag ka. Mangungumusta sa una, pero maya-maya’y magkukwento tungkol sa mga bago sa 'yo. Magsasabing namimiss mo ang mga aso mo, yung bahay mo, yung dating buhay mo. Ako naman, ngingiti, kikiligin, kasi ako ang pinili mong kwentuhan ng mga walang kawawaang bagay na ganyan.

Tatawag ka. Iiyak, dahil sa pagod, takot, duda at agam-agam sa hinaharap. Ako naman, makikinig, makikiramay, magbibigay ng mga pupwedeng gawin para sa ikapapanatag ng loob mo.

Tatawag ako. Hindi mo sasagutin. Ganun pa rin. Gaya pa rin ng dati. Wala na nga talaga.

Tatawag ka. Pero ngayon, hindi ko na sasagutin.

14 Likes

offT: bakit ang sasakit ng mga entry dito? :bawling:

onT:
Dear ex,

Thank you. Because you left me, I found my “the one”. Hindi na kita ng naalala gaya ng dati. I picture our time like a distant memory. I can remember the feeling (mostly, the good feelings) but I cannot even remember how you look like. . :embarasslaff:

4 Likes

Ang sakit. Ang ganda.

6 Likes

Dear Ex(es),

I know you see me living my best life.

I’m worth it now, sinasabi ko sa sarili ko.

I wish you saw the person I could be instead of telling me, “hanggang d’yan ka nalang. Hanggang dito nalang tayo.”

I wish you could have fought for me (against yourself, against your peers, against your family, against your religion). I would’ve promised that you would not be fighting those battles alone.

I wish you didn’t marry so early. You were so bright but circumstances got in the way. You were my one that got away; my 3am conversations. I guess you’re happy (even though you said you wanted to come home or even though you log in to your old accounts to check on old friends your partner probably has issues about).

Maraming sana pero 'di ko rin pipiliing bumalik sa kung nasaan tayo noon.

Masaya ka na sana. Malayo sa akin. Sa lugar na 'di ko nakikita.

3 Likes