Lessons learned after a heartbreak

You can listen to Moira dela Torre sing Malaya for months on end. Eventually, you’re going to be singing Dua Lipa songs. Doing the dance on Tiktok is progress.

3 Likes

Your heartbreak was meant to be. It paves the way to a happier you. Let go of misery. Always choose to be happy.

1 Like

Yup. The other person not giving you closure is closure in itself. Kesa mauwi sa blame game.

2 Likes

Hindi totoo ang 3-month rule ni John Lloyd

7 Likes

Don’t connect your Peyups username to an ex. Ngayon kailangan mo na mag-change.

But seriously, leave a big chunk of yourself to you. When you love, you will always give something of yourself, but how much will always be a conscious decision.

4 Likes

Hindi ko pa yata ‘to natututunan even after all these years. :woman_facepalming:

Ang love paulit-ulit lang, what matters is how you can keep the ball rolling… or as they say, how you could keep the music playing.

1 Like

People who left are making way for the right person to come. And the saying that God took away people because He heard and saw things you didn’t.

5 Likes

Word.

How do you define real love?

Same question. Also, if there is ‘real’ love, does that mean there’s a ‘fake’ one? Or anglized form ng tunay na pag-ibig ang real love? Sorry, nagtatanong lang. Napaisip kasi ako. :embarasslaff:

1 Like

From a friend:

“Hindi lahat ng gusto kang i-sex, gusto kang i-forever.”

3 Likes

That I’ve been focusing too much of my time and strength to a person that might not pay it back. We risk a lot by showing our weaknesses and our weaknesses they’ve exploited. But I did not regret doing it. After we broke up, I’ve realized that that wasn’t a failure. Neither was I. But I just need to find the right person to appreciate you for all that you can do.

4 Likes

kay ate @kareen ko nakuha to… And I still hold on to it hanggang ngayon :heart:

1 Like

Everything from Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye’s “When Love Arrives”, specially the part where one thanks love for stopping by.

4 Likes

Pinaka cliché sa lahat at pinaka totoo din - love yourself first

:headbang:

3 Likes

Darating yung panahon na magiging okay ka rin. Tapos sa time na yun, mas sigurado ka na sa mga desisyon mo kasi masmalakas at masmatalino ka na. :wave:

wag na wag mong susukuan sarili mo.

2 Likes

You’ll know it when you find it. Sorry, that’s not very helpful but it’s all I have :sweat_smile:

On the first instance of cheating, break agad. And… don’t kill yourself by questioning your self-worth after the breakup because he/she cheated.

1 Like

Learn to love yourself ng todo todo, enjoy singleness

Learn to love people around you, surround yourself with people who can help you be a better person everyday

If you love yourself enough, you know when to walk away from a relationship that’s not working or you can detect BS easier and avoid further heartaches

Leave at the first instance of cheating lalo na pag malakas kutob mo, most of the time kutob is right

Relationships last because of two people who are willing to work on building it together

5 Likes