Last movie you watched

What was the last movie you watched, whether at the cinema or on the internet, Netflix, etc. ? Would you recommend it or not?

Last one: Ladybird

I think it was a bit overrated. I like the characters and actors but I think the movie was a bit bitin, para lang syang TV movie.

1 Like

The Platform on Netflix albeit a bit predictable, same effect sa akin when I watched Parasite.

3 Likes

Sid and Aya (Not a love story) - unusual Anne and Dingdong pairing but I enjoyed it. Dito ko nalaman yung concept ng Black Swan ni Taleb.

1 Like

Serendipity. Brought back the kilig from a decade ago

2 Likes

Eyes Wide Shut. Guwapo ni Tom Cruise! Pero natakot ako dun sa “cult” scene ha. :scream:

1 Like

Onward, napanood sa Disney+

A feel good family movie, would recommend it

1 Like

Snowpiercer sa Netflix. Because Chris Evans :blush: Galing ng acting niya dun, especially at the end of the movie.

Interesting plot. Favorite character was the creepy Minister Mason played by Tilda Swinton. :aprub:

3 Likes

Yung remake ng The Saint, sa Netflix

Ayos lang.

1 Like

On the Basis of Sex. RBG FTW :aprub:

6 Likes

Because I was really stressed about something, I re-watched Carol para kumalma. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love Wedding Repeat

1 Like

^ uy pinanood ko yan right when it came out. I had high hopes because of Sam pero nabore ako slight hehe.Saka walang chemistry yung dalawang bida

1 Like

Yeah, wasn’t really impressed tbh. Hyped for me.

1 Like

The Social Network :ok_hand: pampakalma lang

1 Like

Oceans 11

1 Like

Black Hawk Down :+1:

1 Like

Frozen 2.

2 Likes

Contagion. Damang dama ang covid spread hahaha hanggang sa movie, virus parin :lol:

1 Like

^funny I got to watch it before COVID 19, diko na ulit mahanap sa Netflix. Wala ba sya dun or wala lang ako access.

@finn na download ko na The Platform pero I can’t get past the 20min mark. Subukan ko ulit haha

2 Likes

^ parang yung The Flu (Korean movie also about a pandemic). Lupet ng contract tracing nila dun sa movie, and mayroon agad plans on developing a vaccine. Naisip ko, kaya din siguro they are relatively winning the battle against COVID-19.

2 Likes