iWant (Streaming site)

Philippine’s local streaming site. Share your recommended movies or series or any comments in general regarding the streaming site.

I love that they offer Filipino classic movies and digitally restored movies like Oro Plata Mata, Himala and Karnal.

Also, I find the app convenient for watching UAAP games especially when I’m not at home.

I just hope they offer/acquire more Indie films (from CinemaOne originals and Cinemalaya).

Is it just me or are you also weirded out by how the screen rotates to the right when watching in full screen rather than rotating to the left like in Netflix?

3 Likes

I watch 24/7 with Julia Montes! Ganda, sakto sa situation natin ngayon. I haven’t explored iWant tv more so keen to hear recos!

2 Likes

Watching Fluid. Husay ni Ann Colis and Roxanne Barcelo!

1 Like

Manilennials

:aprub:

1 Like

Ang Babae sa Septic Tank 3
Mga Batang Poz
:aprub:

2 Likes

I go here when I miss an episode of the teleserye am following. Buti din ngayon, pati yung mga Asianovelas that they show, mayroon na din dito.

on the original content, panalo yung Call me Tita

1 Like

I watched Angel Aquino’s Glorious here. Di ko gusto. Maganda at pogi lang sila :rolleyes:

1 Like

Watch the iWant original film Ma by Kenneth Dagatan please.

Also, I’m excited for that local BL series Oh, Mando with Alex Diaz and Kokoy de Santos.

My favorite original iWant series is Manilennials (na-mention ko na pala ito sa taas) tapos I also liked Bag Man.

And, I’m super thankful sa iWant kasi dito ko napanood ang isang movie na gustong-gusto ko, Changing Partners. Dito ko rin napanood ang Raibow’s Sunset, Never Not Love You, Ang Babaeng Humayo, at iba pa. Marami rin akong napanood sa iWant na movies from the ‘80s and ‘90s. ‘Yung older movies kasi ang mas pinapanood ko roon. Pinanood ko rin ‘yung ‘90s movies na kinaadikan ko noong bata ako (pre-teen and teenage years). :aprub:

And, ilang beses kong inulit-ulit ang Ang Babae sa Septic Tank 1-3! :rotfl:

2 Likes

Dagdag ko lang sa list ang Fluid at Call Me Tita :rofl: