Graphic Novels/Comics

Likewise. Wala ring space sa bahay. :joy: I mostly buy physical for komiks. Mas konti kasi sila at mas madali magpa-autograph. Heh.

1 Like

I also collect singles

1st appearance of Morpheus

Complete run of the original Vertigo Sandman series

First appearance of Death of the Endless

Wala na, finish na. Hahaha! #majorenvy

Kasama ba ang manga sa graphic novels/comics category? Discuss. :charing:

Edit OnT: Some of the mangas I liked enough to finish:
Fruits Basket
Ouran High School Host Club
Gakuen Alice
Tonari no Kaibutsu Kun
Gokusen

Still trying to remember the rest. Of these, I only have copies of Furuba and Ouran. :embarasslaff:

Hanggang saan ang nabasa mo? Meh si Mister Dark but the saga of the Wolf children was great.

I read DC mostly so I recommend these:

1. Kingdom Come
  2. Batman - The Long Halloween
  3. Batman - The Killing Joke
  4. Green Lantern - Rebirth
  5. Identity Crisis

Hanggang Mr. Dark lang, up to issue 15 ng TPBs. I think binasa ko lang yung summary nung wolf children arc tapos ayaw ko. :sweat_smile: Hayy gusto ko tuloy basahin ulit kaso nasa probinsya.

Batman - The Killing Joke
Superman - Doomsday

Hindi ko natapos blankets. Ang kapal eh :joy:.

On topic: Griffin and Sabine.

Try it muna, it’s not as good and imaginative as the Adversary story arc. Less Bigby, less Flycatcher, less of the original main characters in general.

But Inherit the Wind and Cubs in Toyland are really good stories by themselves. I think Bill W. was planning to create story arcs for each of the children to fulfill yung prophecy but he ran out of time.

Also you get the closure kay Snow White and Rose Red sa last act.

1 Like

Ah yeah. Nakumpleto ko ito :smiley: Gory nga :exploding_head:

But why? haha. Was gonna say balikan mo but I’m not sure I’d still read it myself. Masyadong teenager-y yung mga concerns dun :joy:

Anybody read the new The Endless series by DC?

1 Like

Kasi, kaya kasi ako nagbasa ng graphic novels, dahil gusto ko less reading time vs. a regular book :lol: yun pa namang kopya ko na yun from Jun Lana (napalalunan ng isang Peyups writer yung isang box of books ni Jun Lana at nabigyan ako :hihi:)

2 Likes

sandman series
the mythology class
kikomachine komix

at pasok ba ang paborito ko ring funny komiks at pugad baboy? :hihi:

3 Likes

Pugad Baboy
Danger Girl

Next ang Sandman series