Ghosts of your ex

I dreamt about my ex 2 nights ago. It’s weird, I don’t dream of him often. Parang we were reminiscing the good old days, laughing, hanging out, chill lang. Closure?

3 Likes

Ako rin. I dreamt about the ex before the recent ex. Hinde yung recent ex before hubby kasi yun , short lived lang relasyon. Etong character sa panaginip ko, siya ang unang gumising sa aking natutulog na kamusmusan. Haha. For some reason, the dream was so vivid that it felt like he was really there. Ano, nag trans siya? Anyway, it was just like the good old days, sinundo daw niya ako then we hung out.

1 Like

Viber ringtone. Or yung ring lang ng ring tapos hindi sinasagot. Nakaka-PTSD.

Yep, LDR kasi :smash:

2 Likes

Hassle when meeting old friends and professors/instructors from the old college kasi they say,

“uy, kamusta ka na? kasama mo si XXXX?”

Sabay tugtog ng “it’s all coming back” in the distance. Dyahe talaga magka-ex galing sa same college.

3 Likes

I had a dream and she was in it. We forgave each other and gave it another try. Sometimes I wonder if it was ever real. Sometimes, I wonder if I’m this attached just because it got to be really toxic. Other times, I wonder if I’ll ever be with anyone that way again.

Maybe not. I can feel a black-haired manic pixie girl on her way.

1 Like

Si ex before I got married nag message sa akin about two weeks ago, asking how I was kasi napanaginipan daw nya ako. Diko na tinanong kung ano panaginip nya
Sabi ko lang, " I’m doing well, thank you" :bowing_woman: