Easy, no-fail recipes

Since isang bagay na pinagkakaabalahan ng lahat ay i “elevate to the next level” at maging “restaurant quality” ang ating mga niluto (ala Gordon), share nyo naman mga recipes nyo na madaling sundan at sure na hindi mag f fail :slightly_smiling_face: Salamat!

4 Likes

Dutch Baby
fancy brunch in a pinch! you don’t need a whole lot of ingredients either.

2 Likes

Favorite ko ito lutuin kasi favorite din ni hubby. Madali lang basta May ingredients .

Feeling nasa Italian restaurant kayo after maluto. Haha. Pwede sa rice or pasta.[chicken Piccata]

(https://www.mastercook.com/app/recipe/WebRecipeDetails?recipeId=12843467)

2 Likes

Salmon steak or sea bass. Turbo broil it or air fry. Then put butter

Sarap

2 Likes

Salmon is sooooo easy. My 11yo daughter can make a mean pan seared herbed salmon. Tapos papartneran nya ng boiled okra. :+1:

Asparagus bacon. I used to get this sa restos dati until i realized i can make it on my own.

Tuscany salmon with spinach madali lang din. Ito nifollow ko na recipe until ive mastered it

4 Likes

Pot roast.

Just throw in beef, mushrooms, beef broth, campbell cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken, and potatoes into a crock-pot. Set on high for 4 hours or 6 on low. You can sear the beef with herbs before adding it into the pot, but that’s optional.

3 Likes

Here’s one of my favourites:

1 Like

White Pampano, cleaned and salted
Ginger, julienned
leeks, sliced thinly

3 tbsp canola oil
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
3 tbsp sugar

salt and pepper to taste

1. Steam the fish. You can also fry it if you want it crispy. Set aside.

2. Heat the oil in a pan.

3. Fry the ginger.

4. While the ginger is frying, mix the soy sauce, wine, water and sugar in a bowl until the sugar dissolves.

5. Put the sauce mixture in with the ginger. Mix and lower the heat. Simmer for about 5 mins.

6. Put the fish on a serving plate.

7. Get all the ginger and put it on top of the fish.

8. Put the leeks on top of the fish.

9. Pour the sauce.

10. Add salt and pepper to taste.

pampano

Optional: Garnish with chopped siling labuyo
Note: You can use any saltwater fish; Lapu-Lapu, tanigue, yellowfin, etc

5 Likes

My favourite fish, after bangus