Documentary movies or series recommendations

Anybody here loves a good docu? Which one and why do you recommend it?

1 Like

Sa Netflix, sobrang nagustuhan ko yung The Last Czar :slight_smile:

Ooh! Ito yung parang tv series pero may docu snippets, right?

Yes, yes. I enjoyed it.

I also liked Roman Empire, I think is the title, netflix din.

1 Like

Hehe, I’d check that one out.

1 Like

Jiro Dreams of Sushi
Dark Tourist
The Great Hack
The Ted Bundy Tapes
Tiger King
Icarus

1 Like

The Magic Pill - about keto diet. Nagustuhan ko yung case studies and totoo naman ito based on my experience nung nagketo ako.

Long Shot - SOBRANG GANDA NITO. A man was accused of murder and the alibi was he was in a baseball game. Kumusta naman yung i-rereview yung footage at isa-isang hahanapin sa crowd yung suspect. Basta maganda tapos 40 mins lang.

1 Like

I saw Long Shot. Short and interesting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Germany’s DW Documentary on YouTube provides coverage on interesting topics such as international travel, culture, music, history, and politics. They also released a docu on Whang-Od a couple of years back.

2 Likes

@finn I don’t think I have the guts to watch The Ted Bundy Tapes. :embarasslaff:

Thank you @BeachPatrol!

@titantantan subscribing now! :biggrin:

Making A Murderer
The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez
Who Killed Little Gregory
Don’t F**k with Cats
How to Fix a Drug Scandal
The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

4 Likes

Free Solo. It’s a film on Alex Honnold who scaled El Capitan without any safety harness ( as in kamay at chalk lang). El Capitan is one of the most famous vertical rock formations in Yosemite. Kakatuwa kasi andun yung pressure ng pag film sa kanya while he was trying it.

The Dawn Wall. Rock climbing din, sa El Capitan din, but this time about a man who tried a seemingly impossible route. Nakakatuwa rin ito kasi he was climbing with a partner who he had to leave kasi may di kayang part, tapos binalikan rin nya.

2 Likes

Oh :wow: thank you Ate Arwen :biggrin:

1 Like

Uw. I think Free Solo is on Netflix.

1 Like

The Trial of Gabriel Fernandez, sa Netflix po.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s still shown, pero The Keepers. Ang disturbing nun. And yes Ted Bundy tapes.

Netflix shows:
Prohibition
Great Events of World War II
The Chef Show

2 Likes

Ganda ng Chef Show! I agree!!

1 Like

Nakakagutom ang The Chef Show! Napaluto ako ng grilled cheese sandwich nung pinanood ko.

2 Likes

True. Nakakatuwa din naman talaga si Jon Favreau.

Ok din yung Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. :slight_smile:

1 Like