Dating dealbreakers

Rude sa service staff
Bastos not just sa mom but sa family
Lack of hygiene
Clingy agad after a couple of meetings
Yung kaka meet nyo pa lang grabe na compliments sayo, that’s creepy

1 Like

When I was younger, mas maraming dealbreakers. I’m older now, a lot more tolerant and open-minded. Sa tingin ko I can even tolerate DDS and marcos loyalists.

I’m left with very few dealbreakers - no anti vaxxers, no short short men, and dapat hindi repulsive to me yung natural body odor.

Feeling ko this is because of biology/genetics, propagation of the species, the need to create mini me, deep seated requirements that have held true.

I wonder if this will change over time. If I’m past child bearing age na, baka it will change?

2 Likes

Marumi ang kuko.

2 Likes

Sorry mangengelam ako. Why is this a dealbreaker agad agad. It’s so easy to fix? Date kayo sa nail salon… :nail_care:

2 Likes

Dirt under the finger nails turns me off because it’s a hygiene issue, at least FOR ME.

Some might find being dishevelled or of unclean appearance hard to overlook, would you also suggest na mag-date sila sa bathroom?

2 Likes

Way, way back when I was still dating, deal breaker para sa akin yung obvious na paasa. I’m a straightforward guy and I didn’t want to play games.

Also, prudes.

1 Like

Not trying to start an argument, sure it is a huge turn off… but dealbreaker like you like a lot of things about them or they’re OK otherwise but the moment you see scruffy fingernails: “deal is off, I’m walking away”? Isn’t that a little drastic?

Also sa di naliligo I dont think it would have gotten to the point of you asking them for a date if when you see them madumi na sila in the first place? there wouldnt have been a deal to break at that point :rotflmao:

3 Likes

Okay, I probably overreacted. Or I misunderstood the thread na tipong pati trivial list like dirty fingernails e kasama. Nagulat lang din ako dun sa nail salon na hirit. :headscratch: :hahaha:

I agree that it shouldn’t be the basis to stop knowing a person more dahil lang sa kuko. I get what you meant there. Kasama lang talaga siya sa mga early red flags, dahil siguro sa personal experience na rin. :erm: Kaya siguro isa iyon sa mga una kong napapansin.

2 Likes

Uy same! Nakakatakot lalo pag na-deny yung annulment. Ibig sabihin may nakikita ang court na pwede silang magkabalikan. Haha.

2 Likes

Nabudol na rin ako sa ganito. “Just waiting for the papers” ang linyahan ni kuya. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Haha! Mukhang may template answer sila no. May isa pa, try ko ulit i-file eme. Sa kin pa raw nagtanong ng family lawyer. :))

3 Likes

Glaring red flags:

1. lying about birth control pills/other means of contraceptives (like naiputok mo na biglang, “ay joke lang i’m not on the pill hehe”).
  2. DeDeeS.
  3. Walang ambag sa usapan. Wala naman kaso kung mababaw o deep basta pag magkausap tayo, mag-ambag ka naman.
  4. Mean to service crew.

Mababaw na red flags:

1. Amoy pawis/yosi all day errday.
  2. Maingay ngumuya at makalat kumain. I like eating with my appetite intact, tyvm.
  3. Galawang karnal agad sa unang pagkakakilala.
4 Likes

Grabeng red flag to sir ah. May pinagsamahan na talaga bago maidentify. Haha

Mine are:

• madalas may tone-deaf comments
  • unaware of their privilege
  • hypocritical
  • gumagamit ng pseudoscience to argue
3 Likes

Not only a dealbreaker. This even counts as a form of sexual assault.

^PIKOT

1 Like

@jojomojo

Tell me about it.

Looking back, it was all sorts of wrong.

I feel like this could be an Ally McBeal episode :laugh: I know I’ve seen a real life casewhere the former lovers are suing each other for failing to disclose STDs

selosa/insecure, i’m too old dealing with that cr*p, i’d rather be alone than have you :rofl: