TOTGA

Pwede ba dito yung TOTGA from the possibility of “bumping uglies”, o kailangan pa ng separate thread sa S&I forum?

Asking for a friend :embarasslaff:

2 Likes

Dun yata yun. Iba ang TOTGA dito hahaha

That being said, you only think you have a TOTGA when you haven’t healed from the scars of the last relationship.

Bwahahahahahahaha @quarantined

1 Like

Former student. Likes my posts regularly, where she stands out (posts with a few likes… and she’s one of them). Then again, she might be doing that for all her former profs. I’ve always kept my distance, but… yeah. I wish. Perhaps when she graduates, so I don’t have that on me. Maybe not. Wish I could cross that line, but I’m crossing enough lines as it is.

Went on a date with a friend from way back recently. Gave her a cake (I got it as speaker swag for an UPSC event in CBA). She talked about herself and what she’s been up to. Made eye contact the entire time. She gave the “Let’s do this again sometime,” line and I knew I blew it. We talk about work and impossible bosses from time to time now, but that’s around it. At least I got to the date.

1 Like

Kung totoo ang TOTGA, ito siguro yung first ex. Among all of my exes sya na yung pinakamatino that we lasted for 6 years. Yun nga lang the real world changed both of us. Things happened and we didn’t work out.

Almost 9 years later, saka kami nakapagcommunicate through email and chat. I sent him an email for closure.

Pero dahil ayoko bigyan ng kulay ang supposedly random chats ay tinanong ko sya kung alam ng wife nya na we were chatting. Ang sagot ay hindi. So ayun, wala na pala akong TOTGA.

Haha.

1 Like

TOTGA ko I guess ung naging 3rd gf ko, she was the only one who really genuinely made me laugh a lot kasi sobrang bakla. she used to be a member here, hi michiekwekkwek! :upside_down_face:

Kasama ba yung mga “could have been”? A few years ago my high school friends got together one night at her house. In the morning, nagka-hiwahiwalay na kami. Since along the way naman, she asked if I could drop her off at her school (teacher siya). Nabigla ako nung pababa na siya, bigla na lang ako hinalikan. Inisip ko baka it was her way of saying thanks and that maybe I’m just overthinking it. Anyway, di ko naman na na-pursue yung direction na yun. I heard she’s now happily married with kids.

1 Like