Same Day, Last Year

Hugs.

OnT: at the arcade, spending QT with my daughter. (Who ive only seen 3x during thsi quarantine period haaaay)

1 Like

Nag-eedit ako ng handbook para sa office. Fastbreak yun, inassign lang sa akin that day, two days later ang deadline. :shaking:

2 Likes

nasa acl fest watching the cure

2 Likes

Flew Bukhara-Tashkent with a bad hangover.

3 Likes

First day ng sembreak. Attended three different parties (of former students) :party: hindi maka-hindi sa mommies kasi 7th birthday nung mga bata :embarasslaff:

1. Pool party sa Scout Borromeo around lunchtime
  2. Streetdance- themed party sa dance studio sa Katipunan
  3. Last party for the day was at Blue Leaf Cosmopolitan.
    Andun rin yung cousin ng ex ko (cousin was a dormer years back tapos lagi namin siya binibisita ni ex dati) :lol: sabi niya “Ate, you’re kuya ***’s ex diba” :rotflmao:

Nakarami ako ng cotton candy :hahaha: nagka sore throat kinabukasan at late nagising for church kasi sobrang pagod hahahaha

I was at Lake Malawi.

Solaire, watched Cats with friends.

Miss ko na mga ganap with friends hay

I was at Nsanje, Malawi to support the Malawi country program team implement their pilot E-voucher program. Nsanje was hot and dirty. Probably 2nd hottest place I’ve been to, next to sub saharan Chad and Cameroon during the dry season.

Nasa Gent, Belgium kumakain ng unli ribs at baked potato sa Amadeus

nasa front row ng Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater watching Dashboard Confessional - the last live concert i attended before the lockdown.
nagsnow during the second half pero kebs ang DC so deadma rin ang lahat kahit na super nginig level na ang lamig. unforgettably magical. glad we stayed until the end.

1 Like

I was with this former friend na ang toxic pala. Good riddance :grin::+1: