Nintendo Switch Games

Ibenta sa mga Japanese perverts :laugh:

Tipid tipid mode muna ako ngayon :laughing: June na ulit ako bili ng bagong games.

Dami ko ring backlog. hahahuhu. Tapusin ko muna Celeste at Hyper Light Drifter.

Di ko pa nalalaro eh. Madami rin ako backlog. LE kasi so I just jumped on the opportunity to buy at baka maubusan pa.

2 Likes

nag-research din ako after ko i-ask yung question. sa Asia lang pala available yung LE. interested ako sa panty eh. :lol:

2 Likes

Ayun @iamstorm, ship mo kay @ilyntech :laugh:

Octopath Traveler is on sale!

Ordered mine from New York. Meron din yata sa Playasia.

2 Likes

Whoa. Ashen is on sale rin :heart_eyes: It’s a souls-like with a focus on exploration.

The only problem is, I already have this on the PC :laughing: Hard to justify double dipping right now but it sure is tempting :drooling_face: eShop lang yung sale though.

Just got Ape Out :smiley: It’s hyperviolent but man, is it satisfying. The music is great too :notes:

1 Like

What’s a good game for an 11yo girl? Natapos na nya let’s go eevee, let’s go pikachu. Out of stock animal crossing sa store.

1 Like

Hollow Knight!

Kidding aside, what kind of games does she like?

Pokemon Shield/Sword. Pwede pa ilipat yung iba nyang Pokemon from Let’s Go.

Mario Odyssey. Cooking Mama. Mario Kart. Mario Party. Smash Bros.

2 Likes

@ninibeLLes Some relatively safe games:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons You move to a deserted island after purchasing a getaway package from Tom Nook. You can then can explore the island in a nonlinear fashion, gathering and crafting items, catching insects and fish, and developing the island into a community of anthropomorphic animal villagers. Or you can just spend all day fishing. It’s a very chill game :raccoon:

Stardew Valley A farming simulator! I haven’t played this yet but my friends swear by it.

Undertale An RPG where you play as a human stuck in a world of monsters. You don’t have to kill anyone if you don’t want to :wink:

Celeste This one’s a difficult game about climbing a mountain but it’s really forgiving about it.

Minecraft I think you’ve already been exposed to this in one way or another. The LEGO of games :smiley:

Baba is You It’s a simple block-pushing puzzle game, except the blocks you’re pushing are actually the rules of the game themselves. Best to just view the video :laugh:

Overcooked and Overcooked 2. Couch coop game. You play as chef’s preparing orders for a restaurant.Perfect if she has siblings. You can play with her too :smile:

Moving Out. Just like Overcooked but you’re a moving company now. Haven’t personally played this yet but the reviews are really great.

Hollow Knight You explore a kingdom of bugs and try to discover its secrets. My favorite game so far.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild One of the best games for the Switch. The game itself has lots of content but you can just explore if you want to. I think your kid will love this.

Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening A remake of a Game Boy classic. Gameplay and characters are just so cute.

@iamstorm Thank you! Naka sale yang ibang mga titles sa store yay

@itachi sold out yang animal crossing sa mga toy kingdom must be really really good

1 Like

Yeah. It’s one of the fastest selling Switch games :smiley: Binili ko na lang sa eShop yung sakin. Pre-ordered sa DataBlitz but COVID happened :frowning:

May sale sa eShop :smiley:

Puro US ang deals :sweat_smile:

Puwede magpabili at paship ito? :laughing:

Kakabili ko lang ng Ringfit and Switch bundle. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club :smiley:

My 5yo son just received a switch as Christmas gift with Mario Kart. Sooo…sa nanay muna :embarasslaff:

Day 3 of ringfit. Jusko nakakapagod haha

1 Like

Really should play this again. Hindi ko na nabalikan. Naka-5 day streak lang ata ako :rofl:

I got my daughter the animal crossing new horizons game for Christmas. Ayun. Nonstop na, hindi na ako makasingit para mag pokemon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Time to get a second Switch :joy: