Nintendo, PS, Xbox, PC, or Mobile Gaming?

Used to play a lot of PC games when I was younger, as late as 2013. But now, puro PS4 na lang. Also proud to say I owned and played every Playstation mula 1 to 4.

3 Likes

Playstaion (for tamad days) and Mobile Gaming (for on the go days)

2 Likes

Xbox for me. I play Gems of War, Diablo and Divinity II like everyday dahil marami akong time. :rotfl:

I also play two games on my phone.

3 Likes

PC Master race! :laughing:

Kidding aside, Switch for indies and third parties. PC for the AAA titles (haven’t gotten these in a while though. Ang mahal kasi ng Switch games :cry:

2 Likes

Nintendo Switch kasi portable at madali ma-connect sa TV anytime, pero mas portable pa rin ang mobile phone kaya mas sa phone pa rin ako most of the time naglalaro. :hihi:

Pero oo tama si @itachi ang mahal nga ng switch games huhu, pero madalas may mga sale ng digital games, so may good deals din naman minsan. :smile:

3 Likes

Ano gamit mo to track yung prices? :chart_with_downwards_trend: I’m too lazy to do region switching so I just wishlist stuff on Dekudeals and buy them pag sobrang mura na :laughing:

First time ko marinig 'tong Deku Deals, will check it out! eshop-prices.com lang gamit ko. :slight_smile:

:lol: @ master race

PC rin ako because I mostly play simulation and strategy games

Nag console lang ako if it’s sports-themed like FIFA or NBA

2 Likes

First parties rather. Walang choice dun eh. Can’t really play Zelda, Mario, and Animal Crossing on other platforms :frowning:

Cool siya. Sinasabi niya rin kung lowest price na ba yun or kung may ibababa pa based on historical data :smiley: Really removes the guesswork kung sulit nga ba :laughing:

Blizzard games ba? Heh. Last game I played was Starcraft II. Tinapos ko lang campaign tapos tumigil na ako.

2 Likes

Switch fan here. :wave2:

Abang-abang lang ako ng sale sa eShop haha. Dami ko pa ring games na nasa backlogs ko e.

3 Likes

Apir! Hindi ko parin tapos ang Celeste at Hyper Light Drifter. Cuphead din pala. Yabang ko kasi, ayun, sobrang hirap pala :sob: Hollow Knight at Dead Cells pa lang natatapos ko :rofl:

PC Games – from Steam, Blizzard, and Orion. Staying out of Mobile games so I can only play at home. Not keen on paying for a Console and console games.

2 Likes

My Switch was my first console. :joy: The nice thing about consoles is you don’t have to worry about specs or anything. You just play. And they are cheaper than gaming PCs. Oh and the exclusives :heart_eyes: (though you could argue it’s a bad thing)

Not a fan of the Epic Games Store? (though to be fair, only got their launcher to claim those free games :joy:)

The good thing with consoles…optimization.

Let’s say a video game is set at 1080p 30fps. If your Smart TV has a synthetic refresh rate, it will look 60fps instantly.

On PC specs, your hardware needs to be way better than console specs to appreciate the difference.

But PS4 was just 200 dollars last Black Friday, so I just had to get it. LOL

1 Like

PS4 - para sa NBA 2K at Batman: Arkham series
Gaming Laptop - bought 4-5 years ago para malaro at matapos ang single player missions ng starcraft II. Na di pa rin tapos hanggang ngayon :laughing:

What? Why? Though to be fair, the story got kinda tacky. Though masaya parin namin siya :joy: Blazed through them all during the Christmas of 2016 :rofl:

hirap na maisingit sa daily routine. then pag nagkaroon nang chance, nao-OC na makuha lahat ng achievements per mission, especially pag nagloko ang blizzard servers :persevere:

When I was younger, I used to view consoles with disdain. But later I found them complementing and eventually replacing my PC as my gaming platform. No more buying a game only to find it won’t play in my PC or if it did, not play as well as that in say my friend’s rig.

Tapusin mo muna lahat! Haha. You can complete the achievements later :laughing:

Me too. Though I realized that I was just sourgraping because my parents wouldn’t buy me one :rofl:

Yung problema lang ngayon na we can afford to buy consoles and games we want ay wala naman na tayong time maglaro :hourglass_flowing_sand:

2 Likes

I’ve nothing against consoles. I chose to go with PC gaming mostly because I can use my PC for more than games. I guess the advantages of having a console aside from my PC is not yet compelling enough for me to buy one. Or maybe I’m just being a cheapskate. :lol:

I will give it a peek. I was not aware of it. Thanks.

1 Like