FRIENDS TV Series

Nung early 2000s I had them downloaded :zipit: and burned to CDs. (CD talaga eh no?) I still know some of the lines or scenes by heart even if it’s been ages since I watched them.

3 Likes

Tastes like feeeet.

feet

3 Likes

What’s not to like? Custard… good. Jam… good. Beef… GOOD! Hahaha!

3 Likes

Haha ako rin. S1-S5 VCD but then nung may DVD na S6-S10 DVD. Pag sobrang stressed ako, ito lang pinapanood ko para maging okay somehow.:blush:

1 Like

I also have downloaded copies :innocent: hehe…
Fave namin forever! :inlove:

Ayoko lang ending ni rachel and ross… Pagkatapos ng lahat ng career mobes ni rachel, pipiliin lang nya ung lalaki? She deserves better. :grin:

1 Like

swak ako sa target demographic nung show when it hit the air.
i’d always be down to watch a episode if it came up and i had the time.
then a girl i was seeing at that time gifted me a season or two on VCD pa! :hihi:
can’t recall kung sino yung girl, but i do know i ended up completing the rest of the series on VCD when it came up.

dami din associated memories kasi back in the early bachelor days, ang tanging furnishing nitong bahay was refrigirator, a microwave, several fans, a queen sized mattress, and a stereo/vcd player hooked up to the TV in my room.

so medyo short listed ang choices ng activities whenever i’d have a ‘guest’ over :winking:

My fave episode was when Rachel tried to make a Thanksgiving trifle with a layer of beef. :rotfl:

1 Like

And that Joey loved every layer of it! Hahahaha.

1 Like

So without Google-ing, what was Chandler Bing’s actual job? :grin:

(Obviously, not a transponster.)

Basta… it’s not even a word!!! :joy:

Accountant?

Analyst? :embarasslaff:

WENUSER? Haha. Something about data analysis.

Ah basta he went to Yemen! :rotflmao:

Like Sex and the City, rerun friends fan kasi naman nung kasagsagan ng airtime e di naman ako makakarelate haha. On my 3rd, 4th, and 5th rewatch ay pang background entertainment while doing other stuff kasi kabisado mo na story eh.

my all-time favourite tv series. never gets old.
HBO Max naman sila ngayon.

I just realized na sumagot na pala ako sa taas :embarasslaff:

ganda nung ep when Ross, Rach and Chandler were carrying a sofa upstairs…

“pivot! Pivot! pivVOOTTTTT!!!” sabi ni Ross :rofl:
“Shut up, shut upp, SHUUUUTT UPPPPPP!” says Chandler :hot_face:

classic.

1 Like