Book You're Currently Reading

Kakastart lang a few hours ago. May sale kasi sila :joy: I hope I finish this. I have a bad track record pagdating sa technical books. :neutral_face:

Screenshot_20200425-121449-01

2 Likes

The Goldfinch :open_book:

2 Likes

Finished last night, couldn’t put it down 20200426_201624

2 Likes

P_20200315_104145

Book tbr ko. 4 pa lang natatanggal. :embarasslaff:

3 Likes

Screenshot_20200511-184635-01

Because I suck at giving negative feedback and criticism.

6 Likes

The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt.

IMG_20200315_101232

5 Likes

Hazzards Geriatric and Gerontology

4 Likes
  1. Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
  2. Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies

both by Jared Diamond

4 Likes

4 Likes

Rereading Ender’s Game

6 Likes

Me too pero malapit ko na talaga matapos mga 10 pages to go nalang. Im so baffled talaga bakit parang highly praised ito. I got burned from trusting the glowing recommendations about this series because I ordered the entire trilogy. Pero nahihirapan ako basahin yung buong book. Parang ang bland! I dont even care what happens to the protagonist and her friends. But I will have to finish the whole trilogy since I already bought it :smash:

Right now I am away from home so I’m reading whatever my FIL has in his office. The Count of Montecristo :grin:

3 Likes

OMG.

I reread this from time to time but when I get lazy, I read the comics version (released by Marvel some time ago).

3 Likes

Rabindranath Tagore - Selected Essays!

3 Likes

currently in the middle of a reread of
in preparation for the soon to be released books in the Dresden Files series.

depending on where i am in the house and in need/want of something to read, i either try to pick up

or image

3 Likes

Oohh I need to get my hands on some copies! Ewan ko ba, from time to time I really like going back to this. I haven’t read the rest of the saga except for Ender’s Shadow and no plans to do so kasi military sci-fi is not usually my genre of choice pero Ender’s story is one of my comfort books (parang comfort food lang :lol:)

OnT:
Another re-read. No new novels na nabili recently. Random Hercule Poirot stories on my iBooks app.

4 Likes

IMG_20200504_135940

3 Likes

It was all really fascinating for me up until the second book (the one about Bean iirc)

Medyo diminishing returns na for me from then onwards.
Though I was still kinda interested enough pa din to read on kahit kasama na sa kwento yung older siblings ni Ender (much of the rest are vague na tbh), and I don’t think I would be raring to go on a reread

4 Likes

Just started re-reading Dune.

3 Likes

i hope this won’t disappoint

4 Likes

21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari. I love his clean writing style!

3 Likes