Anime Recommendations

Question: May nakanuod na ba ng St Young Men dito? Kamusta?

Kill la Kill! Sa umpisa akala mo mababaw lang pero kapag dumating ka na sa main plot, masisira ulo mo. Ganda pa ng pacing. Nagustuhan ko din yung Kimetsu no Yaiba.

2 Likes

When the Evening Cicadas Cry ba? At least yun lang nahukay ko. Haven’t seen it yet though. But the harem checks out.

images (2)

1 Like

Ito nga yuuuun! Sobrang WTF nya. Hahaha. But I remember enjoying the wackiness and sometimes extremely serious storyline.

1 Like

Attack on Titan. Grabe yung turn-around ng kwento sa first three seasons.
Can’t wait but feeling unprepared sa mangyayari sa Season4…

1 Like

Para sa mga gusto ng existential crisis:

1. Shinsekai Yori
  2. Psycho-pass
  3. Kino no Tabi (old and new)
1 Like

Bofuri is a very good Anime. For those who would want to start watching Anime, they can start with this one.

I never expected Full Metal Alchemist to be super emotional. I just wanted a good fight scene and nice storyline. Nina. You will remember that name.

Sword Art Online din will give you a mild depression.

Ragnarok - why? Pinapanood to ng mga bataaaaa! So dark - Maya’s backstory.

2 Likes

Maple! :heart_eyes: So tempted to just read the manga ngayong tapos na siya :frowning:

Which season? Aincrad arc was great. War of the Underworld, too. Anything in between can burn :fire: :laugh:

Hughes :heartbroken:

Isekais usually pinapanood ko ngayon.

1 Like

Apir! Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! yung pinapanood ko this season. Plot is meh but execution is great :laugh: Hamefura is funny as heck as well.

1 Like

Nakakatawa 'to. Ang kulit ng premise and they delivered! It might seem irreverent to some conventionally religious people, though.

Edit so I don’t double post: I just finished Demon Slayer on netflix. Ang ganda!! Can’t wait for the next season. Might also read the manga.

2 Likes

Yep, watching that too. Will look up Hamefura. Lahat yata ng isekai napanood ko na, or at least have tried.

Update: Sharing a list from Reddit.
6184d65

2 Likes

Samurai Champloo

2 Likes

The promised neverland
Angel beats
Steins;gate
Assassination Classroom

Currently watching Kaguya-sama: Love is war kasi ang funny
Maganda rin daw ang Kono oto tomare

1 Like

Among the isekai I’ve watched pala, some of the standouts are:

• Gate (even watched this twice)
  • Konosuba
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
  • Kenja no Mago

Cop Craft is also good, and Kekkai Sensen para wild and weird and jazzy. Hehe.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve seen Konosuba and Slime. Ang saya nga. Reading the Konosuba light novels as well. Diba may recently released Konosuba movie?

Some old ones I liked are Overlord, Log Horizon, and Grimgar (light novels were great too).

Watched Arifureta din pala last season. Anime was trash but the LNs were okay.

Really liked the Danmachi light novels pero I don’t think it qualifies as isekai :laugh:

Will check those out :+1:

Hindi isekai yung 2 na yan ha.

I actually liked Arifureta, I’m also into harem/ecchi/comedy RN eh. :joy:

I like the first season of Danmachi, pero yung 2nd parang meh na lang.

1 Like

Got it.

CG was atrocious though :laugh:

The LNs are way better. :smiley:

Oh, yeah. Pero madami nang CG kasi ngayon. Ini-ignore ko na lang. Mababa standards ko, kasi binabasa ko yung OG na One Punch Man manga eh. Hahaha.

Speaking of bad CG - Kengan Ashura and Baki. Pero pinapanood ko pa rin sila pareho. Hahaha.

I see you with the feely feels anime and raise you with Inuyashiki.