A date with yourself

Recently ko lang din talaga trineat sarili ko. And it felt super awesome.

For the longest time, I craved for someone else’s companionship. Dati with my group of friends. When I broke up with my ex, I went on pointless dates with people I got to know online etc. Nung na-burnout ako, ayun. Nagsimula ako mag solo trip.

Dun ko narealize yung mga tinapon kong pera for someone else. Sana pala pinangbili ko na lang ng damit ko or pinangkain somewhere na mahal for myself or perhaps travel around the country. Haha. But recently, just like the others, pinapagod ko yung sarili ko sa malls. I go on mall hopping to just visit my fave guitar/music shops. Fave ko sa may Alimall. Huhu. Kilala na nga ata ako siguro nung mga bantay dun. hahaha.

2 Likes

I’ve been living independently for many years and have managed to really take myself on “dates” as part of self care. Going to the mall to shop for a new pair of shoes, food tripping, sight seeing and watching a movie. But now that I have a wife, I prefer to do all that with her. I won’t entirely scrap out “dates” with myself just because I have an SO. Self care will always be a matter of importance to me :heartpump:

Yes, I like being by myself.