The Best TV Shows to Binge Watch (Netflix)

Share the Netflix gems you’ve found and loved. Off the top of my head:

Black Mirror
Stranger Things
Money Heist
One Punch Man
Sex Education
The Good Place
Mindhunter
The Umbrella Academy
Ozark
Community
Crash Landing on You
Making a Murderer
The Crown

6 Likes

Schitt’s Creek (but no season 6 yet on Netflix)
Workin’ Moms (no season 4 yet on Netflix)
Kim’s Convenience (medyo light lang pero natuwa lang ako na Korean American series filmed in Canada)
Virgin River (one of the few na pareho naming nagustuhan ni hubby)
Something in the Rain (may parts na dragging pero enough kilig na rin. Don’t compare it to CLOY kasi talagang grabe ang iyak ko dun especially the last episode :rotflmao:)

4 Likes

Hindi ako na hook sa K drama nung panahong madami akong oras, pero am hooked now! I want to leanr Korean just to know kung maganda ang mga linya nila:

Crash Landing on You
Itaewon Class
Something in the Rain
Hotel Luna

Dati I liked Suits and How to Get Away with Murder, pero habang tumagal na bore ako

4 Likes

:wave: @bestwithN nadaanan ko yung store ni Kim’s Convenience the last time I was in Toronto. Pinapanood ko rin ‘yan and I just binge it on Netflix instead of watching the regular airing.

Other shows that I found interesting

El Ministerio del Tiempo
Timeless
Travelers

5 Likes

@calvinlucas Totoo pala yung store nila? I had no idea! I’ll correct myself pala, sabi ko Korean American sila. Korean Canadian pala…hehe although North America naman kasi ang Canada. :biggrin: Gusto ko rin sa Netflix manood kasi hindi na ako maghihintay, one season marathon agad hehe.

Another show I like on Netflix is Outlander. Kaya lang kulang pa rin ang seasons! haha…sa Starz ko sya pinapanood. But I will wait for the latest season to end so I can do a free trial subscription!! :lol:

2 Likes

Today is Studio Ghibli Netflix day:

Spirited Away
Princess Mononoke
My Neighbor Totoro
Howl’s Moving Castle
Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
Arrietty

6 Likes

Ashton Kutcher fan here:

• That 70’s show
  • The Ranch
1 Like

SKL na one time may Studio Ghibli festival sa lugar kung san ako napadpad last year. Almost every weekend ako lang laman ng sinehan :joy: You probably would have enjoyed it Finn :blush:

On topic: I watched Younger (wala sa Netflix) saka yung show na kumakanta na naka costume yung artista tapos huhulaan sila (hindi ito I can see your voice :hihi:)

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d love that. Speaking of film festivals, I remember @Glitchy, @tourniquet, and I used to do foreign film marathons in UP Film Center, Shangrila, Greenbelt and SM Megamall Cinemas kaya sanay na sanay ako sa subs. :embarasslaff: Good times.

More Netflix goodies:
Midnight Diner
Dark Tourist
Dark
The Rain
The Alienist
Broadchurch
Seven Seconds
Messiah

3 Likes

Elite
Lucifer
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
You

2 Likes

You’d like the SBS channels here then @finn, every night may foreign film. The only film festivals I went to dito was also a studio ghibli one, and featured films like Coraline (when it first came out) mga dark side of fantasy. Oh, the childless days!

Di na ko gaano nakakanood, if not “family movies”. Wala naman ako tyaga manuod sa phone!

2 Likes

Oh I should say I am slowly going through MindHunter in Netflix, with what little time I have. It’s a good one!

5 Likes

Orange is the New Black
CLOY
Bloodride
Messiah
The Stranger
Unbelievable
Money Heist
Stranger Things
The Circle - OMG tawang tawa ko dito
Black Mirror

3 Likes

Series:
Vagabond
Kingdom
Money Heist
The Witcher
Sense8
CLOY of course :wink:

Competition shows:
The Final Table
The Circle

4 Likes

Yesss to The Circle, it’s so dumb that it’s so fun :laughing:
I love Chris and Joey!

2 Likes

Tiger King is the Netflix show to watch right now. It’s so interesting!

2 Likes

Sex Education
Kingdom 1 & 2
RPDR
Designated Survivor
Making A Murderer
Money Heist
Black Mirror

Sige na nga:
Itaewon Class
CLOY :rotflmao:

4 Likes