Why Are You Still Single?

I remember this thread back in the old Peyups.

And at the risk of sounding like the nosy tita at your family reunion… why are you still single? (If you’re single)

10 Likes

hindi ko rin alam eh. hahaha. :confused:

1 Like

Ewan

1 Like

Kasi ganun.

1 Like

err

1 Like

Sumagot daw tayo ng maayos. :rotfl:

Hindi ko din talaga alam e.

3 Likes

kasi lahat sila TOTGA, tapos lahat din TOTGA nila ako :headscratch:

4 Likes

:dunno:

Hehe. Siguro kasi… sometimes people just come and go at hindi natin ugali ang maghabol o magbaba ng standards? Na mas masaya nang single / not committed, kesa committed but frustrated / full of doubts and uncertainties? But what do I know :embarasslaff:

6 Likes

Kamaganak ba kita? Bat pati dito tinatanong ito. Lol.

I am single by choice. :kiss:

2 Likes

Kasi kakabreak ko lang ahahahahaha

1 Like

Napatanong tuloy ako - single nga ba talaga ako??! :headscratch:

I’m single, i.e., not married because we have yet to legalize divorce and marriage equality, here. I don’t want to get married unless there is an opt out (divorce being my preferred mode) and unless it is a right also guaranteed for non-cis/non-hetero couples.

4 Likes

I think I was single (before I got married, I was single for a loooong time) because I wanted to be in a relationship for the wrong reasons–to get over the last one. Perhaps the universe was like: you’re not ready for the amazing gift of real love that is in store for you, you might not be able to appreciate it as well as you should, so let’s wait until you’re truly ready to accept something so life-changing. In the meantime take this parade of friendzoning “male best friends”, lackluster dates and predatory losers. :rofl:

5 Likes

Depende ang sagot sa nagtatanong

Kung chismosong tita o officemate: busy ako nagpapayaman

Kung concerned friends: ineenjoy ko lang maging single, we’re still getting to know each other and enjoying what we have now whatever this is

5 Likes

naks, single pa rin si @cute_guy.

ont: walang umaaligid e.

2 Likes

Hung up from the last one / finding self-closure because there wasn’t any. :disappointed: :shrug:

2 Likes

Isa ako noon sa pasimuno ng Singles’ Thread.

Super tagal kong single. Hindi ko pa noon priority or interest eh. Ganun.

Isa pa, parang super inenjoy ko yung mga plans ko sa sarili ko. I enjoyed investing my time on me muna and it did help later on relationships.

10 Likes

THIS!!! Can I just say ang relatable / reassuring? Haha!

2 Likes

Sa tingin ko (tingin ko lang naman), meron talagang mga tao na mas okay na single. Na di lahat ay born to have that kind of relationship.

7 Likes

TBH, I was actually looking forward to long single years and was excited at the thought of being an aunt to my siblings’ future children. That was the level of comfort I had being single. However, life took me to another course.

Some people are ok being single. I’m totally cool with that. What’s not cool is the social stigma of being single. Being single is not an inadequacy.

9 Likes

may sumpa ata. hahaha

1 Like