The Big Bang Theory

Well, next to FRIENDS na hindi ko na henerasyon, TBBT is one of the most well loved sitcoms in the world. What are your memorable moments in the show?

3 Likes

Bazinga!

Stephen Hawking cameos
Sheldon’s marriage proposal
Fun With Flags
Penny and Leonard’s Wedding

2 Likes
  1. The episode where they finally explained what happened to the elevator
  2. Sheldon giving Penny a hug because of Leonard Nimoy’s napkin with his DNA on it
  3. Jerry O’Connell appearing as Sheldon’s brother Georgie and then making up so their mom would attend Sheldon’s weeding
3 Likes

Mark Hamill on Sheldon and Amy’s wedding :grin:

2 Likes

Definitely the Stephen Hawking cameos!! Panalo!!

1 Like

“I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!”

2 Likes

Anyone watching Young Sheldon?

The actress who plays Sheldon’s mom in BBT is the real-life mother of the actress who plays Sheldon’s mom in Young Sheldon

4 Likes

Sheldon and amy’s love story… :blush: Loved when sheldon saw amy in her wedding dress. :inlove:

2 Likes

Paborito ko yung chemistry ni Penny at Sheldon. I know I could never be as patient and as sweet as Penny was to someone like Sheldon IRL though. Sarap sapakin 90% of the time.

Nakapagtataka for me na Young Sheldon isn’t half as annoying as the adult Sheldon.

This show actually motivated me to finish my doctorate. I mean wouldn’t you be motivated if your wife was addressed as “Doctor M” and when it came to you “Mister M”? Yes I do have a masters degree, but then you realize, everyone in the room has one too?

And every now and then I drop in a few quotes from this show in my lectures hehe.