Personality: Harry Roque

Nakita kong pinagalitan nya yung reporter ng CNN kahapon on live tv tapos ang pula pula niya. Medyo scary ang lola mo na nakakatawa.

Bakit ba sya ibinalik na Spokesperson? Nasan si Karlo Nograles? What do you think of this guy?

:headscratch:

1 Like

After nya pagalitan si Tricia Terada, biglang ang lambing nya kay Joseph Morong :rotfl: Nagtrending tuloy sa Twitter.
Buti Joseph Morong defended Tricia
~Proud orgmate ni Joseph Morong

2 Likes

Hahaha, oo nga. Like, crush ba nya si Joseph Morong? Nag-iba talaga sya bigla. :shock:

2 Likes

Rumors have it, inalis si Nograles sa pwesto because there can only be one TikTok Queen - that is Roque’s directive :laugh:
Okay sorry puro joke lang alam ko sa kanya, he’s acting like he should not be taken seriously anyway :charing:
:clown_face:

3 Likes

He’s horrible, but then I remember Panelo.

3 Likes

Pinanood ko yung YT video… I think it was kind of inappropriate to scold the reporter lengthily, pwede kasing private reprimand, then order them to make a retraction and correction. Or, if like he said, he just had to get it out of his chest, mentioning it once and quickly should have been sufficient. Pero parang paulit-ulit.

I agree though with his points na reports should be as accurate as possible during these times. Wrong venue lang kasi parang pinersonal niya yung reporter (even though it wasnt actually her).

2 Likes

I used to think highly of him (UP Law prof, human rights lawyer). That tiktok killed whatever remaining respect I have for him.

Got this from Rappler. #2, dun pala nagsimula ang ties wit PDuts.

1 Like

Reports should really be as accurate as possible. The problem with what happened is that he berated the wrong journalist on a news report that is accurate. So even a “private reprimand” is uncalled for. It was unfair and petty and meant to gaslight the reporter and CNN. Good thing CNN stood its ground. Dali namang maverify na si Roque yung sinungaling.

My question though is how was he as a UP Prof? Hindi ba 180 degree turn tong ginagawa nya vs what he stood for nung prof sya?

3 Likes

Pinag-uusapan siya sa twitter ng mga taga Law na naging estudyante niya.

Harry Roque’s press briefings take me back to the few times he actually held class, where he always took the opportunity to embarrass his students based on physical appearance.

— ross t (@rosselle) May 19, 2020
1 Like

I don’t mean to sound like I’m being judgmental or bigoted, pero nanu-notice ko ito sa mga gay professors more than others. It is as if they want you to feel as small as they can make you. Not very classy, IMO.

2 Likes

Naku, hindi mo yata kilala si Avecilla sa CMC.

2 Likes

What personality? :pukeface:

4 Likes

Yeah, it should be Que Horror

Naisip ko rin ito. :hahaha: :pukeface:

Do you have any anecdotes haha

Mukhang nag-mea culpa na siya (of sorts) dun sa reporter. Pero kadiri yung peace sign. :smash:

He berated her publicly so the apology should also be public.

1 Like

Hindi ko sya naging teacher personally, but I am from CMC. Andami kong kilala na maraming horror stories, so talagang iniwasan ko sya. Basta ang short of it is that if you are a girl, lalo na kung favorite ka nya (which will be obvious to the rest of the class), lagi kang tatawagin for recitation and you will get a high grade kahit mag-coast ka lang sa klase nya.

More OnT:
Thanks to Roque, we have gems like this:
97727229_1784318905055116_8140223530101899264_o

Hindi kaya ni Panelo ng ganyan. Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Tingin ko pinipiga na lang ni Roque kung ano kaya niya sa trabaho ngayon hanggang 2022. Wala na siya credibility as abogado, kahit mga pro-bono wala kukuha sa kanya, mga cause-oriented groups wala tiwala sa kanya. Mga law schools di rin siya kukunin, lalo UP. Wala na rin siya credibility dun.

2 Likes

Si Roque galing UPIS lang hindi Galing UPIS :hahaha:

3 Likes

Don’t be so sure. Look at Ferdinand Topacio. Or even Salvador Panelo.

1 Like

Kapani-paniwala!

E6TBdAIVcAIWf7B