Lessons learned after a heartbreak

One of the things I realized is that the right person will always choose you. Walang pilit, kusang binibigay ang pagmamahal.

What’s yours?

22 Likes

Forgive yourself, aside from the other person.

7 Likes

You can escape from the friendzone. But you really should avoid it if you can. The cost is just too great.

3 Likes

Robinson creed - KEEP :clap: MOVING :clap: FORWARD :clap:

6 Likes

Respect yourself for having the courage to walk away.

11 Likes

what goes around come around!

3 Likes

You’ll learn to love again same way you did before.

6 Likes

Its funny when you’re dumped that after a while you start to realize to respect and love yourself. That this time, its time to choose yourself.

4 Likes

While it’s hard to build a life following a breakup, especially after they choose to kick you out of theirs, it’s harder to exorcise their ghosts. They pop up at the most inconvenient places and the most inconvenient times.

10 Likes

I learned that the absence of closure IS closure. At ang magtangkang bumalik? :twak:

10 Likes

It will eventually be “brighter than sunshine”.

3 Likes

Pag pinagpalit ka, tapos na yun. Move on na.

2 Likes

Mahalin mo rin sarili mo. Hindi yung puro siya lang para di ka maupos.

4 Likes

True! And real love is easy–never complicated, never unsure, no games. It just is. <3

5 Likes

What heartbreak? :charing:

Listen to that small voice when you hear/feel it. Get out early, and fast. :winking:

11 Likes

That it’s not a good idea to listen to pop music while you’re still emo/sensitive/in healing (especially when you’re driving. Driving while crying is more dangerous than drunk-driving or texting while driving. Crying inside the FX/UV/airplane with your headphones on also makes you look like a crazy person.) :tearseyes:

You’ll know you’ve gotten over the person when hearing a song that once made you bawl uncontrollably doesn’t anymore. :headphone:

4 Likes

Learn from it, and move on. Papatigasin nya yung puso mo pero may dadating ulit na magpapalambot nito.

2 Likes

How to get through it? I-suma natin sa pamamagitan ng 3 kanta:

Kelly Clarkson: What does not kill you makes you stronger

Whitney Houston: Learning to love yourself, is the greatest love of all (kung hindi mo mamahalin sarili mo, sino?)

Beatles: I get by with a little help from my friends

7 Likes

No one else is responsible for my happiness, only me.
If you say you love someone, it can’t have conditions. Otherwise, it’s all just transactional and no one can be everything you want them to be.

8 Likes

papangit din siya eventually. :disappointed:

15 Likes