Filming Location

May napuntahan (read: sinadya) na ba kayong filming location ng isang TV Show o Movie?

Anong palabas, saan, at kamusta ang experience?

OnT:

Angels and Demons - Florence. Pinuntahan ang mga piazza at simbahan nila.

Nami Island - Winter Sonata. Ganda pero mehel. At malayo.

Namsan Tower - Boys over flowers. Inakyat ko kasi tanga lang at di makapagantay ng bus.

Tokyo Tower - Cardcaptor Sakura. Feel ko na ilabas si Windy.

Tamkang University, Taipei - Meteor Garden. Kumanta ako ng Oh Baby, baby, baby, wuje buning xi cue ni.

1 Like

Batanes :embarasslaff:

Dawn-Goma film
Coco-Toni film
Iza film
Yeng C’s Ikaw MV

Effort siguro ang shoot kasi pakalakas ng hangin

2 Likes

Gruber’s antique shop sa Notting Hill and Paddington train station in London for the Paddington Bear movie :bear::honey_pot::film_projector:

1 Like

GoT locations:

Dragonstone at Bilbao, Spain - ito pinakamahirap puntahan. Hike kung hike tapos pataas pa.

Ait Ben Haddou and Essaouira, Morocco

Warner Bros Studios in LA:

Pretty Little Liars (the A barn, school, bahay ni Emily, Hannah at Spencer), Gilmore Girls, Friends (yung couch), 2 Broke Girls, The Big Bang Theory, etc.

Various shooting locations in SFO and NYC:

I did a DIY tour. Gossip Girl, Full House, Princess Diaries, etc.

Nami Island, Coffee Prince shop for K-drama

The Fault in Our Stars bench, Anne Frank house in Amsterdam

1 Like

Not sure if they are the exact filming locations pero mga locations na nasa movies/TV shows/pop culture:

London

• Platform Nine and Three Quarters - Harry Potter
  • Baker Street - Sherlock Holmes
  • Abbey Road - Album cover ng The Beatles
  • Hinanap ko yung Notting Hill door sa Notting Hill pero di ko nakita :rofl:

Paris

• Shakespeare and Company Bookstore - Before Sunset
  • Hinayang ako na di ko napuntahan 'yung Bir Hakeim bridge sa Inception
1 Like

Yan, and King’s Cross in general.
Stardust, yung Cotswolds, yung hilera ng stone cottages.
Pwede din bang bahay ng author, haha. We went to William Shakespeare’s birth house and childhood home.
I’ve been to Ripon (North Yorkshire) na laging namemention sa Downton Abbey, but turns out they just used the place name; they didn’t actually film there.
Setting ng Peter Rabit (Beatrix Potter) – Windermere and Amblin sa Lake District. Really beautiful, super charming English villages. Must see :slight_smile: and in general, yung area mismo is Cumbria where the movie Miss Potter was set. We also went boating on Lake Windermere (location ng The French Lieutenant’s Woman)

Edinburg, Scotland, specifically Moray Place and Forres St where apparently the iconic kiss scene happened in One Day. Although I didn’t know this when I went there, just after the fact. Ive also never seen the movie lol. But i’ve seen Cloud Atlas and Infinity Wars which were filmed in Edinburgh too.

Space Needle sa Seattle WA - Sleepless in Seattle? LOL! mai connect lang.
The Met steps - Gossip Girl :embarasslaff:
Central Park - daming movies dito LOL but what comes to mind is Home Alone 2.
the brownstone that’s supposed to be Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment.
The Soup Place where the Soup Nazi sold soup in Seinfeld! :smiley:

But here are the places I actually wanna visit because of the movie/book that I haven’t been able to do yet:

1. Prince Edward Island, Canada - Anne of Green Gables fame
  2. Washington Depot, Connecticut - Stars Hollow ng Gilmore Girls
  3. Gozo, Malta - because of the movie By The Sea
2 Likes

San Francisco Pier - The Princess Diaries. May pic ako dun sa arcade game na nakipag-bunong braso si Julie Andrews.

Painted Ladies - Charmed. Fourth of July nun, kaya dun kami naupo sa harap ng mga houses na yun to watch fireworks.

Times Square - every movie/TV series) featuring New York. When I was walking around NY, I was like, I saw this (insert movie/TV series). Yep, I also ate a Magnolia Bakery cupcake because of Sex and the City and Gray’s Papaya because of Fools Rush In.

TItiwangsa Park, Malaysia - Miss You Like Crazy. Its near the house of my boss, so kapag magagawi kami sa bahay nila, nadadaanan namin yun.

Petronas Twin Towers - Entrapment. That is walking distance from my condo and my workplace when I was based in KL.

2 Likes